Additional Machine Details:
Additional Machine Details:
book binding line with
- fully-automated single-clamp perfect binder HORIZON BQ-270 of 2008 n°048050 for high quality production, designed for single-person production up to 500 books per hour,
with intelligent LCD touch-screen control console,
newly-developed adhesive application and side-gluing system,
automatic air-suction cover feeding with in-line scoring,
job programming and same-location loading and unloading for easier single-person operation (vertical stack delivery below book loading station) + optional belt delivery unit DV-270 N°027001
binding modes : binding with milling, binding without milling and Padding,
book block size from 135x105 mm to 320x320 mm (top-bottom x fore-edge), book thickness : 1-20 mm,
cover size from 135x230 mm to 320x660 mm (top-bottom x fore-edge),
cover weight range : 82-302 gsm,
cover pile height : 70 mm,
warm-up time : 40 min. ,
glue temperature : 120-180°c,
max. milling depth : 3 mm,
400 V - 50 Hz - 5,6 A.
number of cycles to the counter : 584.626 books
fitted with :
- automatic three-knife trimmer HORIZON HT-30 de 2008 with high capacity feed table (max. pile of 300 mm), icon-based touch-screen, accurate knife positioning and high quality trimming, high capacity stacker (300 mm max. pile height), rear sliding door for easy access
The HT-30 is the one knife three-side trimmer for books-on-demand. The HT-30 features automated job setups and changeover to enable efficient just-in-time book production. Books are loaded into the in-feed hopper and then are taken into the machine automatically. The HT-30 can be connected to the Horizon perfect binder to form a true-books-on-demand system.
The HT-30 trims three sides of a book with a single knife. A pressure clamp holds and rotates the books for sequential top, fore-edge and bottom trimming
Precise servo motors are employed for knife positioning to ensure high quality trimming. The servo controlled hydraulic unit adjusts pressure automatically for mark-less trimming
The trimming section, feed table and stacker are all interlocked and safety covered for maximum operator safety.
The HT-30 can be connected to the Horizon perfect binder to form a true-books-on-demand system.
Innovative Three-side Trimmer
The new HT-30 three-side trimmer trims three sides of a book with a single knife. A pressure
clamp holds and rotates the books for sequential top, fore-edge, and bottom trimming.
The operator simply inputs untrimmed and trimmed book size at the touch-screen. The
HT-30 then performs all necessary setups automatically, and transports and trims each book.
Highly Accurate Finishing
Precise servo motors are employed for knife positioning to insure high quality trimming.
The servo controlled hydraulic unit adjusts pressure automatically for markless trimming.
If the book dimensions are same, the HT-30 can trim books of different thickness
continuously. Maximum trim thickness is 51 mm (2.0").
Knife operation and book clamping are hydraulic controlled for safe and powerful trimming.
The trimming section, feed table, and stacker are all interlocked and safety covered for
maximum operator safety.
Single knife trimming system reduces knife replacement time to 1/3 of normal three-knife
trimmer. The HT-30 is equipped with a tungsten-carbide tipped trim knife for longer life.
- Untrimmed book size : Max 320x235 mm - Min 204x136 mm
- Trimmed book size : Max 305x230 mm - Min 200x134 mm
- Trimmings width : Max 99,9 mm - Min 2,0 mm
- Trim thickness : Max 51 mm
- Book pile height : Max 300 mm
- Clamp and pressure hydraulically operated/ automatic settings 3 steps 4 Kn/5,5 Kn/8 Kn/ manual settings 5 steps 1,5 kn/3 Kn/5 Kn/6,5 Kn/8 Kn
- production speed : 400 books/h. (book thickness 25 mm, 2 piled books)
500 books/h. (book thickness 1